By: Hannah Brown
The Digital Marketing Operations Team is excited to introduce Zendesk. Zendesk is an online help desk that allows HCA practices and marketing teams to easily submit any update requests or questions regarding their online listings, Binary Fountain or general reputation management to HCA’s Digital Marketing Operations Team. After a user submits a ticket, a member of the team will follow up regarding the request within 24 hours.
Going forward, we ask that you use this online help desk to:
- Claim or update online profiles for your hospital, service lines, practice or physicians.
- Inquire about responding to a review
- Report a duplicate online profile for removal
- Contest or hide an online review
- Make updates to Binary Fountain
- Provide general feedback to our team
- ….and much, much more. When in doubt, fill it out!
Here is how to submit a request through Zendesk:
- Go to https://hcadigital.zendesk.com. Please note: You do not need to log in.
- Click Submit a Ticket.
- Select the type of request you are submitting: Online Business Listings, Binary Fountain, Reviews or Miscellaneous.
- Select a sub-category for your request under the request options.
- Complete a request form, detailing all relevant information. The following fields are required and must be completed in order to submit a request:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your division
- Your location name
- A detailed description of the issue
After submitting a request, a member of our dedicated team will follow up with you within 24 hours and continue to provide regular updates on the progress of your request via email. Multiple team members are available to assist with your requests or filter them to the correct people. Additionally, users also have access to a library of digital marketing toolkits to reference at their convenience.
With your help, we look forward to providing a faster, more transparent and more structured support system to better serve you. If you have any questions, please contact Hannah.email@example.com.