The Promote My Practice team works hard to provide you with the most up-to-date and useful resources we can; however, there are some issues with online review sites that we can’t fix. When this happens, it’s time to turn to the support teams. Here’s an outline of common problems you may encounter, and how to contact the site’s support team for help.
Google+ Local Business
If you are having trouble claiming your Google+ Local Business listing, you can reach out to Google’s Support Team for verification help.
1. Go to the Edit Information page in your Places for Business dashboard.
2. Scroll to the bottom, where you will see a few different options under Manage this listing. Click on Get help with this listing to go to the Places for Business Help Center.
3. Click on Contact Us in the top-right corner. A pop-up box will appear with various ways you can contact Google.
- You can click Call Us to talk with a specialist. This is the best way to get your listing verified if you have encountered problems.
- You can choose one of the listed options to explore some common issues, find the one that relates the most to your issue, and email Google about a solution.
Another reason you may need to contact Google’s Support Team is if your attempted edits haven’t gone live within a day. To do this, go to Manage this listing at the bottom of the Edit Information page and click on Report problems with this listing. This will take you to a form where you can select aspects of your listing that are incorrect, and submit a support ticket from there.
Yelp for Business Owners
If you have had trouble claiming your Yelp listing or need information updated, you can contact Yelp’s Support Team for assistance.
1. Scroll to the bottom of any page on Yelp and click Contact Yelp to go to the Contact Us page.
2. From the drop-down menu, select the topic that best applies to your situation. Most likely, you’ll be selecting one of the following topics: Business owner help, Duplicate business listing, Out of date business listing or Missing reviews.
3. Each topic will have its own setup of information needed to submit a support ticket. For instance, if you select Business owner help, you will need to choose a subtopic from another drop-down menu. Once you have done that, enter your practice’s Gmail and search for your listing.
4. Select your listing, and then enter a detailed explanation of the problem you’ve encountered in the Comments box. Click Send once you are done.
If you created a listing on Yelp and haven’t received an email within a week saying the listing has been unlocked and is ready to claim, you should contact Yelp Support. While your listing is still locked, you will not be able to search for it on Yelp’s contact form. Alternatively, you can email Yelp Support at email@example.com.
Vitals for Doctors
There are a few cases when you may need to contact the Vitals Support Team.
- You receive an error message saying There was a problem verifying your information.
- You receive a message saying your provider’s profile has already been claimed.
- There is no existing profile for your provider.
To contact Vitals Support Team, use your practice’s Gmail to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your provider’s NPI number for verification purposes and a detailed message about the issue you’re experiencing. Make sure to include the email address associated with your Vitals account as well.
Foursquare for Business
If you have trouble adding and claiming multiple venue listings, experience a loading error or need to request a receipt for the claiming fee, you should contact Foursquare’s Support Team. In the past, the support team has been quick to respond and very helpful.
1. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Help to visit the Foursquare Help Center.
2. Click on Foursquare for Business in the Help Center menu.
3. Choose a topic that relates to the issue you’re having. The topic you need will more than likely be under the Claiming Your Listing or Managing Your Listing(s) sections.
4. If the help article doesn’t answer your question or if you have a more specific issue, scroll to the bottom of the article to Was this article helpful? and click No.
5. Choose the option that best describes your issue to reveal the contact page. Generally, you will choose I have a question about my business.
6. Fill in the contact form to submit a support request. Use the email address associated with your account, add a subject and detailed explanation of the issue, choose a broad issue from the drop-down menu, put in the requested Foursquare URLs, add any related attachments (like screenshots of the problem) and click Submit.
Angie’s List Business Center
Angie’s List provides the most support options out of any other site. In addition to the typical contact form, they have a phone number specifically for Business Center support. Steps for submitting a support ticket via the contact form are below.
Angie’s List Business Center Support: 1-866-843-LIST (5478), call center open M-F 8:30am – 8:15pm EST
1. If you are logged into your account, click on Contact Us at the top of your dashboard. If you are not logged in, Contact Us will be at the bottom of any page under Site Links.
2. To complete the contact form enter your first and last name, an email address (use your practice’s Gmail), include a subject and a detailed question and attach any related files.
Indicate what your question is about by choosing a topic from the drop-down menu. Most questions or issues will be related to one of these topics: Getting onto Angie’s List, Business Profile, Reviews or Business Center Website Trouble. Then choose a more specific category from the second drop-down menu. These options will change based on what you first indicated as the overall topic of the question.
3. Once you’ve filled in all sections of the contact form, click Submit to send your question to the Angie’s List Support Team.