By: Elizabeth Wuellner
We are excited to announce two new ways to receive notifications from Binary Fountain on your mobile device: SMS text alerts and the Closing the Loop mobile app. Read below for more information.
Sign up for text alert notifications today and start receiving your alerts by text within 24 hours of a new review being posted. The message includes the score of the new review and where it was posted and links to the Closing the Loop page of the dashboard, which you can access in your mobile browser to close the loop. To enable mobile alerts, submit a request at https://hcadigital.zendesk.com.
The Closing the Loop mobile app allows users to receive push notifications within 24 hours of a new review being posted. From the notification, users have access to the app, where you can manage and track assigned tasks, view how long tasks have been open, respond to comments and (if you are an approver) approve responses from other users. To download the Closing the Loop app, search for “Binary Fountain” in the app store on your iPhone.
By: Kelly Hutchinson
Our Promote My Practice program, supporting PSG online listing, social media and reputation management training and assistance, underwent some changes in 2016. One major change was moving the previous Promote My Practice Course 100 five-week webinar to be available online, alongside other training courses on the HealthStream platform.
This course, entitled Promote My Practice Online Marketing & Reputation Management Overview, was updated at the end of 2016 to reflect some operational changes and listing updates, so we are excited to announce that a new version is available on HealthStream.
For those not familiar, this course is required by PSG leadership for all new Practice Managers and is designed to help new managers or administrators understand the importance of monitoring your practice’s online presence and responding appropriately to reviews, in addition to learning how the Corporate Affairs Marketing and Digital Services team will be managing your practice’s online presence.
The course will require approximately one hour, and it is suggested to complete it in one sitting. If that is not possible, a manager or administrator can exit the course at any time and pick it back up at a later time or date to complete.
If you have any questions about this course, please reach out to Kelly Hutchinson on the Online Marketing Team. Stay tuned for additional updates to this course and online training offerings from the Marketing and Digital Services team!
By: Keiana Hastings
Long gone are the days of scouring the internet for online reviews. Reviews are everywhere and easier to find than ever before. Last month, Google announced a new feature, reviews from the web, which pulls reviews from multiple websites and displays them in Google’s knowledge panel. This new feature allows users to see more useful, relevant content regarding their local search. The screenshot below shows how the feature looks on smart phones.
As shown below, Google now showcases other review sites’ ratings in addition to the business’s Google My Business rating in the knowledge panel. According to a Google spokesperson, the order in which the review sites are shown will be determined by relevance.
What does this mean for my practice or hospital?
When a patient performs a Google search, they now see reviews from third-party sites such as Yelp, Healthgrades, Vitals, etc., making your practice’s ratings on these sites more visible and relevant than ever.
While asking for reviews can be awkward and uncomfortable initially, it is a vital step in increasing the online presence and ratings for your practice. For more information on how to acquire new reviews, contact your reputation management account manager.
By: Hannah Brown
Once a ticket on ZenDesk has been solved by a member of the Corporate Online Marketing and Digital Services team, the requester of the ticket is sent an email 24 hours later inviting feedback on their support experience. The survey simply requires a one-click positive or negative rating. The requester has the additional option to leave a comment on the rating. Here is how you leave a rating and comment on a ZenDesk ticket:
- Once the ticket is marked as Solved by a Corporate Marketing team member, an email is sent to the requester of the ticket.
- There will be two links in the email: Good, I’m Satisfied and Bad, I’m Unsatisfied.
- After clicking the link of your choosing, the URL to the original ticket will be opened. (Note: you do not need a log in to leave a rating.)
- You will be prompted to rate the ticket and add an additional comment, if you would like.
- Once you select a rating, it will be shaded in Green on the ticket. You will have 5 business days to change or update your rating before it is published in the system.
Our team greatly values and appreciates your feedback. Leaving a rating with or without a comment on your solved ticket will help our team provide even better customer support to you and your team in the future.
By: Hannah Brown
The Digital Marketing Operations Team is excited to introduce Zendesk. Zendesk is an online help desk that allows HCA practices and marketing teams to easily submit any update requests or questions regarding their online listings, Binary Fountain or general reputation management to HCA’s Digital Marketing Operations Team. After a user submits a ticket, a member of the team will follow up regarding the request within 24 hours.
Going forward, we ask that you use this online help desk to:
- Claim or update online profiles for your hospital, service lines, practice or physicians.
- Inquire about responding to a review
- Report a duplicate online profile for removal
- Contest or hide an online review
- Make updates to Binary Fountain
- Provide general feedback to our team
- ….and much, much more. When in doubt, fill it out!
Here is how to submit a request through Zendesk:
- Go to https://hcadigital.zendesk.com. Please note: You do not need to log in.
- Click Submit a Ticket.
- Select the type of request you are submitting: Online Business Listings, Binary Fountain, Reviews or Miscellaneous.
- Select a sub-category for your request under the request options.
- Complete a request form, detailing all relevant information. The following fields are required and must be completed in order to submit a request:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your division
- Your location name
- A detailed description of the issue
After submitting a request, a member of our dedicated team will follow up with you within 24 hours and continue to provide regular updates on the progress of your request via email. Multiple team members are available to assist with your requests or filter them to the correct people. Additionally, users also have access to a library of digital marketing toolkits to reference at their convenience.
With your help, we look forward to providing a faster, more transparent and more structured support system to better serve you. If you have any questions, please contact Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org.
By: Elizabeth Wuellner
Never underestimate the power of responding to online reviews. In a recent reputation management success story, an upset patient who left a review about his negative experience at the hospital was quickly addressed offline, restoring the patient’s confidence and prompting him to update his review to 3 stars:
By: Keiana Hastings
As a site centered on physician profiles, Healthgrades wants to ensure that physicians have a voice. Healthgrades recently integrated free text reviews, which allows patients to write reviews, as opposed to leaving only a star rating. Although physicians cannot respond to individual reviews, they can post a general response.
What is a general response?
Healthgrades does not allow users to leave a public response to individual reviews. Instead, physicians can post one general response communicating gratitude to patients who have completed the survey.
What should the message say?
What are some examples of responses?
- Thank you for taking the time to complete the patient survey. As a valued patient, your feedback is of utmost importance to me and my staff. We are committed to providing you with the best care possible.
- Thank you for sharing your experience. Patient feedback is important to us as we continue to make strides towards enhancing the patient experience. My staff and I take great pride in serving the <insert city> community and we are honored to be your healthcare provider.
- Thank you for your feedback! It has been a privilege serving the <insert city name> for the past <insert number of years> years. My staff and I aim to provide the highest quality patient care and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
- I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you with the best care.
If would like to update the general response for your provider, please contact Hannah Brown or Kelly Bodell. You may use an example response or submit a customized response.