By: Hannah Brown
Once a ticket on ZenDesk has been solved by a member of the Corporate Online Marketing and Digital Services team, the requester of the ticket is sent an email 24 hours later inviting feedback on their support experience. The survey simply requires a one-click positive or negative rating. The requester has the additional option to leave a comment on the rating. Here is how you leave a rating and comment on a ZenDesk ticket:
- Once the ticket is marked as Solved by a Corporate Marketing team member, an email is sent to the requester of the ticket.
- There will be two links in the email: Good, I’m Satisfied and Bad, I’m Unsatisfied.
- After clicking the link of your choosing, the URL to the original ticket will be opened. (Note: you do not need a log in to leave a rating.)
- You will be prompted to rate the ticket and add an additional comment, if you would like.
- Once you select a rating, it will be shaded in Green on the ticket. You will have 5 business days to change or update your rating before it is published in the system.
Our team greatly values and appreciates your feedback. Leaving a rating with or without a comment on your solved ticket will help our team provide even better customer support to you and your team in the future.