You can now access the most up-to-date toolkits for social media and online marketing on Atlas. As the online space changes, our team works to keep these resources as current as possible. Our goal is to make it easy for you to build and master your practice’s online presence.
We’ve provided updated toolkits for Course 100, 200 and Reputation Management, as well as toolkits and Best Practice guides for online profiles not covered in our courses. If you’re interested in establishing your practice or providers on sites we do not cover, you can use our step-by-step toolkits to do so.
You will also find the current release forms that should be signed before releasing photos of patients or staff for marketing purposes.
The following files are available to you on Atlas:
- Social Media Best Practices Handbook
- Reputation Management Toolkit
- Advanced Reputation Management Toolkit
- Credible Content for Social Media Sites
- Facebook Content Toolkit
- Facebook Icon for Email Signatures
- Social Media Icons in Outlook Signature Toolkit
- Gmail Toolkit
- Google Alerts Toolkit
- Google My Business Toolkit
- Foursquare Toolkit
- Yelp Toolkit
- Angie’s List Toolkit
- Healthgrades Toolkit
- Vitals Toolkit
- PMP Application
- Expanded Internet Access Request
- Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information for Marketing and/or Promotional Purposes
- Consent for Use and Disclosure of Image, Voice and/or Written Testimonials
- Photo Release Form for HCA Employees