You may have noticed some changes to your practice’s Yelp profile this week. So, what’s new with Yelp?
- The user dashboard has not changed. When you log on to your practice’s profile at biz.yelp.com, you’ll see the same insights and navigation options you saw before.
- While your business information should be the same, the page your patients and prospective patients see has changed dramatically.
If you have already claimed your practice’s Yelp business page, take a few moments to:
- Verify your business information, including address, hours of operation and website.
- Make sure your pictures are not pixelated. Because the pictures are now displayed much larger than before, your practice’s images may look fuzzy.
- Upload at least three images so your practice does not have a blank square at the top of the page. You can add images of your providers, office building and practice logo.