In mid-October, six practices were selected to participate in a pilot for Promote My Practice: Reputation Management based on the percentage of negative reviews they had online. The pilot included both primary care and specialty care providers.
- Grayson Primary Care
- Mountain Vista Women’s Care – Englewood
- Pinnacle Medical Group – Internal Medicine at 315 75th St.
- Skyline Neuroscience Associates
- Trinity Medical Clinic
- West Florida Medical Group – Nine Mile Road
The main goal of the course was to obtain a total of 16 new positive reviews on Yelp, Google+ Local and Vitals for each practice and its physicians during a six-week period.
Promote My Practice: Reputation Management focuses on:
- Best practices for generating reviews
- Improving the practice based on negative reviews
- Contesting inaccurate reviews
- Reporting duplicate profiles
- Best practices for managing online review site profiles
Each practice also received an analysis of its online reputation and participated in weekly training webinars.
After the course, practices are expected to continue acquiring positive reviews and maintaining their online reputation by monitoring profiles for new reviews, responding to reviews as appropriate, contesting inaccurate reviews and reporting duplicate profiles.
In the next few months, the social media team will examine how the increase in positive reviews impacts clinic growth and volume.
Promote My Practice: Reputation Management will be offered enterprise wide in early 2014. If you are interested in learning more about Promote My Practice: Reputation Management, please contact Reputation Management Specialist Elizabeth Wuellner.