Consumers have used online reviews to select hotels and restaurants for years, and now they are reading online reviews before selecting a health care provider. That means monitoring the online reputation of your practice and physicians is more important than ever.
Make sure your practice and physicians maintain a positive online reputation by:
• Reviewing profiles on Foursquare, Google+ Local, Yelp and Vitals once a month
• Keeping track of online reviews
• Making changes to your practice based on online reviews
• Responding, when appropriate, to online reviews
• Contesting inaccurate reviews
If you have further questions or need help managing other aspects of your practice’s online reputation, please contact HCA Web Services.