Open-ended questions invite your fans to have a conversation with you. By asking questions, you show your fans their thoughts and opinions matter. Good questions start with words like ‘how,’ ‘what’ and ‘why,’ and they never elicit a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ response.
Here’s our list for 15 questions to ask your patients. What would you add to the list? Be creative!
- After picking up your kids from school and getting them to their various activities, we know it can be tough to find time to prepare a healthy meal for your family. What’s your secret for keeping your family healthy on busy days?
- What are your go-to healthy snacks for your kids?
- It’s the most important meal of the day–how do you start your day right?
- How do you keep your children active and off the couch during lazy summer days?
- In our experience, happiness is a direct result of healthiness. When do you feel your healthiest?
- As parents, we spend a lot of time taking care of our family. But how do you find time to take care of yourself?
- We want to make sure the content on our Facebook page matches what you want to read. What would you like to see more of?
- Let’s talk about school lunches. What do you pack in your child’s lunchbox to keep him/her healthy at school?
- A typical job means you’re sitting at your desk for long periods of time each day. How do you incorporate physical activity into your work week?
- It’s not easy finding time to get everything checked off the to-do list before heading to bed. How many hours of sleep do you average per night on a typical week?
- Getting through a busy day can sometimes mean sacrificing healthy choices. What do you tend to sacrifice first–sleep, eating healthy or exercise? Why?
- We know some weeks can be extra stressful. How do you manage to de-stress during busy weeks?
- We want to know: what’s your favorite way to spend the weekend?
- In your opinion, what makes a good doctor, a great doctor?
- We want to know: what are some of your favorite Facebook pages and blogs? Why?