The 8th round of Promote My Practice is coming to an end this week. We get a lot of questions about what happens once the program is over. Below are a few key items to add to your checklist. If you can successfully do the following, you will always be on top of your online profiles.
- Secure login information – Make sure you always know that where up-to-date login information is. Save it to your desktop, keep it in Basecamp, print it out and tape it to your computer, whatever works. Along with that, if you ever have to change your password on one of the sites, update your sheet immediately and notify our team about the change.
- Check Google Alerts – Setting up your practice and physicians is one of the first things you do in the program, don’t forget to check the alerts once the program is over.
- Use the monthly profile check sheet– The monthly profile check is the easiest way to guarantee that you are catching any and every review being left on your profiles. This task can be delegated to someone in the office. Each month you will mark the number of reviews and the sentiment of them.
- Keep information up-to-date – Information changes all of the time. If a physician leaves the practice, you will need to remove their name from every profile, just as if a new physician joins you will want to create them a Vitals and Healthgrades profile and update your other profiles to reflect the new addition.
- Spread the word – The best part of going through Promote My Practice is knowing that the profiles we claimed are fully optimized. Ask your patients to find you on these sites and leave you a review. Make sure to hand out the flyers we supply at your front desk.
- Reputation Management – If you ever receive a review and you aren’t sure if how to respond, or even if you should reach out to our team! We are always here to help you with your online presence.
If your practice is interested in going through Course 200 or 300 please email Josephine.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.