According to the America Customer Satisfaction Index, Facebook ranks lower than any other social media site in customer satisfaction. But help is on the way! Getting assistance from Facebook just got easier. According to Mashable, the redesigned Help Center has a more streamlined design that will make navigation easier and browsing faster. There are now six major topics that appear on the homepage,
- “Learn the Privacy Basics”
- “See What’s New on Facebook”
- “Report an Issue”
- “Learn More About Timeline”
- “Review Our Safety Resources”
- “Discover Games and Apps”
There is also a section for “Top Questions” that will allow users to get to their answers quicker if the question has been proved to be asked frequently.