Your practice must think local in its SEO (search engine optimization) approach for 2012. Search Engine Guide has compiled this year’s must – do checklist. It includes:
1) Invest money in your Website.
2) Read the Google Places quality guidelines.
3) Read the Google Places review guidelines.
4) Follow Google’s guidelines.
5) Contact Google Places Help forum.
6) Don’t forget all the non-Google opportunities.
7) Read Mike Blumenthal’s Blog.
8) Be sociable.
9) Realize you’ve gone into the publishing business.
10) Do something not on this list.
Read the full list here. Which are you already doing and which do you need to start doing? As you implement the check-list, remember you can contact HCA’s Web service team for guidance.